ER7v FullMallet – a rear perimeter weighted full mallet.
Due to increased demand, we are experiencing lengthened build times. We are currently working to a 3-4 day build time plus shipping for each putter.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL white TourTac grip (90 grams)
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 35 degrees toe of hang
- Short Plumber (generally for players with a mid arcing stroke) = 22 degrees toe of hang
- Long Plumber (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = 13 degrees toe of hang
- Long Slant (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = 18 degrees toe of hang
- Reviews (0)