ER11 Mallet – a high MOI contemporary full-sized mallet.
Due to increased demand, we are experiencing lengthened build times. We are currently working to a 3-4 day build time plus shipping for each putter.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, CA
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – EVNROLL black TourTac grip (90 grams)
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Specs:
- Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 12 degrees of toe hang
- Short Plumber (generally for players with a mid arcing stroke) = 9 degrees of toe hang
- Long Plumber (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = face balanced
- Long Slant (generally for players with a slight arcing stroke) = 7 degrees of toe hang
- Reviews (2)