Is your putter helping or hurting your game? Putters are one of the least fitted clubs in a golfer’s bag. When you pull a random putter off the rack in a store, it’s like you’re buying a very expensive lottery ticket. There’s no promise that it will drop your score. We’re trying to take the guesswork out of buying a putter. We test all of the major brands, and then some. We get rid of the all the marketing and make it about one thing: Performance. In 2018, we have yet again improved our scoring metrics to formulate the TRUERank for each putter. The top-ranked putter is that which finished in the statistically significant top group for the largest number of testers. If you are in the market for a new putter in 2018, this is for you.
- Golf Monthly: Evnroll Adds Four Designs To Award-Winning Putter Line
- Today’s Golfer: EvnRoll launches four new putter models
- TGI Golf: More Accolades for Evnroll Putters
- Midwest Golfing: Evnroll Makes History Again in MyGolfSpy’s 2018 ‘Most Wanted’ Putter Tests
- MyGolfSpy: 2018 Most Wanted Mallet Putter